Dragoncrest Cliffs there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
She hadn’t been out of the territory very long. The Tangle hadn’t been very fun and she wears a mark around her ankle as proof. Sif had been a pleasant encounter, though, even if he girl was a little weird and she doesn’t know if she’ll see her again. It would be nice. She had a lot of questions about her that she doubts she’ll get answers to anyway, but it would be interesting to try and figure out.

Though she thinks about the girl some, she’s more often than not dwelling on the fact Étoille didn’t come home. She’d already been feeling pretty lousy with no one to talk to since the incident with Blixen and Rose that his continued absence only makes things worse. Eske is often busy with other things so much she barely gets any training in—she can’t remember the last time—and to find any other relationship she has, she’d have to travel outside the borders. Witchbaby’s location is still a mystery and Étoille promised to help find where she lives but without him, she’s sure she’d get lost. She hasn’t traveled past the river down the coast and going alone isn’t her ideal of a fun time.

Furi meanders aimlessly through the forest until she feels something hot and wet on her ankle. She turns to look at it, noticing a scab on the outside having opened up and started to bleed. Lips twist in a frown and she carefully sits, lifting her leg a little to get better access and begins to clean off the blood. When she withdraws, it continues, and it becomes an endless cycle of cleaning and waiting and cleaning again and she curses whatever she’d hit in the process to open up the wound.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's a fine line between weird and beautiful and that line is covered in jellyfish - by Mallaidh - November 27, 2017, 06:34 PM