Bearclaw Valley we know the way
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It’s all good—your post isn’t crappy. Last from me~

Unlike himself, the male was familiar with hunting in groups; Xan had usually kept to himself, feasting on large prey brought down by the members of his old pack or hunting down smaller animals by himself. Whilst the opportunity to further question the topic was there, he refused to take it, choosing to learn on his own instead. It couldn’t be that different, right? Just more jaws—more strength—to bring down beasts no single wolf could on their own. “That’s good,” he commented. It was important, especially during the winter, to hunt as a pack. Doing so would ensure that they truly thrived, both as a pack and as individuals. This he looked forward to, unbeknownst to himself.

That fact that, despite his size, he would defend the pack resonated with the albino. “Then you can join,” declared the Inuk. “I’ll remember your lack of fears if we’re ever under attack.” Currently, he couldn’t imagine himself fighting alongside the male. He was still a stranger overall but, in time, Xan hoped to be able to learn more about him and view him as a man worth going into battle with. For now, he stepped aside and nodded towards the path behind him, silently welcoming Phocion into his home.

Shortly after, he turned and took several steps down the path, then stopped and muttered, “Oh, yeah…” Turning his head, he glanced over his shoulder at the wolf. “We share the valley with a bear. His name’s Arthur, he’s more or less harmless, just try not to annoy him. I don’t want to have to hear his complaints.” He allowed his gaze to linger for a long second before turning and continuing down into the valley.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
we know the way - by Phocion - December 14, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 15, 2017, 02:50 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 19, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 24, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 27, 2017, 12:46 AM
RE: we know the way - by Phocion - December 27, 2017, 03:12 PM
RE: we know the way - by Xan - December 28, 2017, 02:16 AM