Dragoncrest Cliffs there's literally zero proof tuesday exists
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Arrille doesn’t have any information on Seri that he can offer and she sighs, almost missing his next question entirely. It takes a few seconds for her to register what he had asked her and she shakes her head, brushing it off. “I’m fine,” she tells him, her tone clipped with frustration. Without anything gained from the interaction, and still a little sensitive about his arrival (while knowing none of it is really his fault), she can’t help but feel it originated with him anyway. Furi turns her head, looking in another direction, and considers leaving their brief conversation behind until she feels a little better.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:01 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 14, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 16, 2017, 11:46 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 17, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 19, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: there's literally zero proof tuesday exists - by Arrille - December 27, 2017, 04:43 PM