Blackfeather Woods my friends forsake me like a memory lost:
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The woman had said nothing in response. Instead she moved. From somewhere she had retrieved a stone and placed it on the banks of the solid island, backing away in what Potema thought was an invitation for her to see. Potema watched the woman curiously for a moment, then turned her attention to the stone.

It was transparent, like ice, but had maintained its shape. The witch had heard of such a stone before. Quartz was its real name, but it had others: Witch's Mirror, Star Stone. It was thought to absorb and conduct energy. She had never been the type to use stones in her practices, preferring the use of herbs and other plantlife, but she had known witches to use it. 

Where did you find this? Potema locked her eye with the woman, wondering if she could indeed speak or was too caught up in her discovery to talk. Excitement burned inside the singular sapphire. It's very powerful, She nudged it with her paw and could feel the static radiating off of it.

idk if this was what you were going with but it's how potema is interpreting it! : http://www.witchipedia.com/mineral:quartz
Messages In This Thread
my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 07, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Potema - February 04, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: my friends forsake me like a memory lost: - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:53 PM