Blackfeather Woods Sleep is a little Death.
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
The girl peeped out some nonsense about being worth protecting, as if that was some argument against her birth and its circumstance. Potema was intent to just ignore it and speak over the girl, but she paused for a moment, realizing what she had exactly said. Cicero got to her. The realization was chilling, and stoked the flame that was her anger, rage, and hatred further. 

Potema did not care what blows hit and what didn't, or how deep they cut. The mere release of them was success enough for her. The Meloniis have been fucking each other for generations, She spits the curses out onto Maegi, as if the young girl would understand at this point. Mother wanted to stop it. She mated a male outside the Melonii line. I did so too. It would have been fine, it would have been successful but your father was weak enough, insane enough to rape me and that led to you. Potema was practically looming over Maegi at this point, her eye wild. You with your fucked up paw. Ramsay with no Godsdamn neck! And Euron— Euron wants to eat you. A voice reminded her, echoing and sounding just like Jyggalag's. She gasps for breath, a pause in the increasing crescendo of her speech before three words were whispered, summing all of her feelings up. I hate you.
Messages In This Thread
Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 10, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:31 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 01:48 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 11, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Maegi - January 11, 2018, 02:14 AM
RE: Sleep is a little Death. - by Potema - January 22, 2018, 05:10 PM