Stone Circle I am the smoke that rises from the ash
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
Keoni extracted herself from near Steph; she'd been monitoring the girl's wounds and ensuring the dressings were kept fresh. The healer had poured all that she could into her first serious patient; who also happened to be her patient. She blinked, not recognizing the call for aid, but supposing it could be a new member she simply hadn't met yet. It did seem specific, after all, and thus she trotted out to meet is. 

When she reached the source of the call did she falter, hackles shifting as she regarded the two strangers, none of them obviously injured. She stayed a fair distance back, staring down the two of them as she considered calling for her mother; but instead settled on waiting for an explanation.
 Caregiver 4/5
Messages In This Thread
I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Keoni - January 13, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I am the smoke that rises from the ash - by Thelxiope - January 13, 2018, 04:16 PM