Greatwater Lake Tricky trickster pulling tricks
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The coldly spoken retort made him simply quirk an eyebrow but nothing was given in response except the slightest twitching upturn of his lips into a smile. As soon as it formed it fell again though and he resumed his calm facade. Aries reminded him of how he had been when he was young before he fell in love with oxsana and felt the start of a life that could be had without darkness. It was a foolish notion after all and the small time of light had been torn away when his old Alpha had murdered oxsana and his boys. Dakarai knew all too well the darkness that plagued the Svartell men but he was able to battle the darkness with the thoughts of his family.

Aries continued on speaking about how he was one with blackfeather, he never belonged with them in Moonspear, how he had found his place. The one thing that struck him was how he said "whether you support my decision or not". After letting the boy finish be remained silent for a moment before sighing and slowly sitting down.

"No...I suppose a Svartell doesn't belong with the likes of Moonspear. Unfortunately it was our only option at the time...if we had travelled any longer you and Cassi would have perished." He began in a cautious manner trying to work out the inner war within his heart. "I was honestly proud when you defended yourself from Hydra. Those girls liked to torment both you and  Cassiopeia, I would have liked to do something about it but Amekaze and Charon probably would have defended their children.." he grumbled the last part, obviously disagreeing with that. 

Finally he lifted his gaze to his son's,studying the blue of them that was only faintly less vivid than his own. "I am not against your decision. You see...after I met your mother and promised to find her again, I ended up at Blackfeather. I joined and swore myself to the dark master. I knew what would happen if I left. But after a few weeks, even though I wasn't exactly unhappy there, I couldn't stop thinking of your mother and I left. I was almost stopped but I fought my way out" he explained slowly his voice going rough as he remembered the beginning of their story. He chuckled humorously and looked away in the direction that blackfeather lay "I didn't bother them again until I had amnesia from a hunt and your mother thought it was a good idea to jog my brain by trespassing onto blackfeather territory. We got away again with injuries but Nemesis thought that wasn't enough. She tracked us to teaghlaigh and almost started a war, but it was avoided. In turn we got thrown out just weeks after you three were born"  Dakarai didn't honestly know if Aries was listening nor did he care. The words spilled out quickly and he couldn't have stopped them if he tried.

"I guess what I meant to say was...if I hadn't met your mother and had ended up here anyway, i probably would have stayed. The Svartell family men always have this darkness that plagues them like a shadow. My darkness showed in the form of foolish decisions and a shitty life as consequence. Yours...has apparently shown itself in a dark personality. But either way the best place for darkness would be Blackfeather. So if they treat you well and you are...happy there, then so be it." He finished on that note and while it pained him to admit it, he couldn't blame his son for wanting to be here where he could be himself instead of hiding his darkness and troubles.
Messages In This Thread
Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 15, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 20, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 29, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:21 PM