Greatwater Lake Tricky trickster pulling tricks
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Despite what he had thought would happen, Aries lowered himself to the ground and actually listened. This made Dakarai happy and he would have smiled if this were not such a tense and unstable sort of reunion. The first words out of his son's mouth were about his sister and Dakarai blinked once in surprise. Cassiopeia was here? For how long? Where had she gone? Is she alright? the information brought so many questions to mind but he asked none of them just yet. Instead he listened as Aries made what seemed like a confession. "I have done bad things, father" the words hurt his heart some. "As have I Aries.." he responded in a softer voice. Memories of running from Olive and Cassiopeia that one night, memories of even wanting to join the dark pack when he had promised Olive to return to her. "Many bad things" he added in just as Aries asked why he no longer smelled of Moonspear, also simultaneously asking him to voice his wrongdoings. 

"Olive denied her love for me, choosing...deities..God's..over me one night and I ran from Moonspear. I had intended to return but I slipped and tumbled off a cliff and into the ocean. I ended up stranded on an island and caught up in some things. When I had decided to finally return I ended up unluckily eating some poisoned berries, I had thought they were edible but apparently not. I grew ill, had to rest, barely survived and when I got back to the Moonspear area Olive was mad at me. She healed me and I tried to go off to hunt for us both but it was storming and I got lost. By the time i returned your mother had disappeared" he explained everything the best he could in a quick manner, his heart squeezing as he told of what shattered their family once and for all. "I never should have ran off. Cassiopeia was still there...I should have stayed. I never was a good father" he admitted.
Messages In This Thread
Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 15, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 20, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 29, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:21 PM