Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram followed wylla's gaze to the rocky outcropping that marked the height of ankyra's perimeters -- the cliffs sheer and impossible to travel, and the dark hearth of the forest deep and intimidating. he had not found a safe path up the cliffs yet -- every effort had been frustrated by crumbling walls or dangerously slim ridges that not even a bird would comfortably sit upon.

"mana is his word for that lady lusca hated. yeah, the witch." he leaned in, his ears pulled back as he spoke: "lycaon likes her." like wylla he had reservations, but he would let wylla form her own opinion of the wretched seawolf -- at first he had been thoroughly against sharing house with such a creature, but lycaon's adoration of the sylph softened some of his suspicons.

he nipped playfull at her feet as she pushed into him. "it's work.. but you'd be able to boss us around. tell people to fetch you a nice clutch of herring eggs.. or crab claws." he grinned, trying to think of other benefits to being the big boss. being mean for no purpose, telling people what to do, having two loyal hefty trash bag boys at her behest -- really, was there anything better?
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Ingram Sr - January 15, 2018, 04:19 PM