Wapun Meadow If I can see you filling with me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 

The call of the evening lured him out passed the valley’s walls, abandoning the safety of his home for the temptation of the night. It was cold, and even colder with the wind blowing, which he discovered only moments after venturing out into the open. A chill ran down his spine, bringing forth a violent shiver; he shook it off immediately after, the initial shock of the frigid temperatures ignored. He trusted his coat to protect him from the harshness of the world around him—something that he wouldn’t regret, the progression of his slow-paced travels warming him.

Alexander didn’t go far beyond his home, slowing down after crossing the barrier that was the meadow’s treeline; he hadn’t been here for quite some time now, leaving plenty of room for curiosity to not only be planted but grow into something that had no visible end. He wanted to see how the meadow was faring through the winter, as well as if the herd that once frequented it continued to do so even now. Thus, he proceeded further into the territory, stopping to sniff every once in awhile, searching through the snow for a particular scent.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - January 19, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: If I can see you filling with me - by Lucy - February 24, 2018, 01:34 PM