Bearclaw Valley I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
For the sake of timelines, gonna say @Blondine’s joining thread took place before all the trouble at the moor—which this takes place right after. hEAL US PLS, O MIGHTY DOCTOR

The return home was slow, riddled with stops to rest and clean their wounds. He hated the fact that he’d allowed them to get away—he would regret it always, he knew he would—but he tried to focus elsewhere for the sake of @Reigi. All the while during their return he paid close attention to what was going on around them, fully prepared to fight again should they come under attack. Luckily, though, they hadn’t and were eventually back within the walls of the valley, safe and sound. Only then had he allowed himself to relax—but not without first looking the girl over once more, assessing her wounds to see the full extent of the damage done.

Alexander loosed a howl for his most recently accepted member immediately thereafter, deciding now was as good a time as any to see her at work in action. His call was cut short as he pointed his muzzle downward and nudged Reigi, motioning for her to sit—lay down, roll over, something—so that there would be less weight put on her hind leg.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 11:28 PM