Wapun Meadow i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
@Olive @Poet @Sif 
and anyone else who wants to join

she was still unused to the idea of pack life and its various rules and regulations, so one afternoon she slipped from the valley and let her feet carry her to the meadow before its mouth.

it was a chilly day but not as unsurvivably frigid as the ones before it, and as the day peaked the sun started to melt some of the built-up snow.  drawing her head to these shallow pools she stopped and drank, then continued along her way.

eventually she reached a small trickling creek, edges still frozen still to the land.  they broke under her feet as she waded through.

she thought something would change once those mystery-shrouded packlands had been opened up to her.  maybe there was something sacred about them, or maybe upon entrance she'd be granted the ability to understand that garbled language.

but there was nothing different about those lands than these, other than everyone was living together.  she liked her packmates, too, but —

whatever.  maybe alexander would hurry up and use her and she'd be cast out on her own again.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
i have no mother, i have no father, i have no face - by Reigi - January 20, 2018, 03:12 PM