Ankyra Sound redemption is a thing with wings
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram just here 2 halp. feel free to skip at any point if you need.

since his reunion with wylla, ingram had finally felt the pieces were complete. his life was no longer fractured -- at least not irreperably-- and since grimnismal's inception he combed the beach and the sound often. he had not been too far from wylla when he heard a howl pierce the sound of the surf -- he watched her for a moment curiously as she sighed and swung quick on her heels towards the noise.

ingram loped a distance behind, and met wylla and the stranger in a place where the monolith boughs spanned out and snow dripped softly from their eaves. he stopped behind wylla and gave her a gentle nudge, apprising the stranger with a curious gaze. she was not a wolf he recognized, and her pelage boasted a subtle undertow of cardinal he had seen only in birds. he was not here to speak -- only to offer support -- and he licked his lips and pulled an ear back as he awaited the stranger's explanation.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 23, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 23, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 27, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 28, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 30, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - February 01, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - February 06, 2018, 06:25 PM