Bearclaw Valley if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Tagging for reference (unless you wanna pop in)!

Despite feeling the need to be around @Reigi at all times, watching out for her, sometimes it became too much for him. It was uncomfortable to be around her for periods of time any greater than necessary, and so he often dismissed himself to tend to various things; whether it be chasing down rabbits to present to her or patrolling the entrance, he did what he could to keep his mind and body busy.

Content with leaving Reigi far from the entrance—he hoped she’d stay there and away from her usual boulder, but was doubtful of her compliance and so kept an ear out for footfalls—he headed through the valley with the intention of just checking up on things. Yet, when the sound of snow crunching underfoot flitted past his ears, he found himself stopping immediately and swinging his head towards the source.

It wasn’t his friend, which he was thankful for, but Blondine—and she seemed off. Being a distance away, still, and with her head so low, he didn’t notice the absence of her eye. But Xan didn’t turn away, he just adjusted his direction to instead head towards her and, within seconds, his gaze was locked on to the side of her face—and he was furious. His steps quickened and he was soon upon her, asking, What happened?” and, Who did that?” First Indra’s tail and now Blondine’s eye? He wanted to know why his packmates were being attacked and, of course, if it was by the same wolf—if only he knew that her assailant wasn’t a wolf at all.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 02:25 AM