Bearclaw Valley If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
set before the start of the snowstorm thread with Indraaaa

There was something amiss in the valley—or perhaps it was the world as a whole.

He couldn’t tell.

The sky was dark overhead, any lingering rays of sunlight trapped behind a mass of angry clouds. The sight alone had his fur standing on end and him pacing back and forth, anticipating and dreading what it meant. He had memories, flashes of images from a time not long after his birth, but something—instincts—told him that it wouldn’t be the same as then. Not exactly, anyways. Just as dangerous, perhaps, but it was something he would get through with his pack just like his parents before him.

Besides, none of that was what really had his attention.

No, there was something else—something he recognised but could not so easily place, regarding it still, to this day, as a spell. But he did not allow his mind the opportunity to process this, no, he was too busy tracking down the source—sending him up the path of boulders and towards @Reigi.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 03, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 03, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 03, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 12:44 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly - by Reigi - February 04, 2018, 01:49 AM