Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"Ah," said Grayday with a silly grin, "but that's because I was on the lookout then, too!"

He shoved his muzzle into the warm fur of her neck, enjoying the moment of closenes with his mate. Never before had he felt so... so safe with a woman. It was almost a foreign concept, that a wife should be as reassuring to him as he was to her. But with Catori, he finally felt as though he stood on even ground with someone. She was his to protect, but she was his shieldmaiden as well.

"I love you, Cat," he said baldly, feeling as though he couldn't say those words enough. He'd never get enough of her.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - April 01, 2018, 12:58 AM