Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Border work had become second nature to him; he didn’t necessarily enjoy it, per se, but understood the importance. Especially now, with his friend in heat and the blizzard having just recently passed, he was on high alert. He stood guard just beyond the valley’s walls, watchful. There he remained until it came time to check in with Reigi again, at which point he turned and headed towards the innermost reaches of the territory. Yet, what had previously been an easy task—tracking her—wasn’t the same any longer. He’d caught wind of it here and there, the increase in hormones that suggested the casting of another spell, but he’d thought nothing of it. Even now, as he trailed after a fragrance not quite the same as the one he’d gotten used to, he didn’t fully grasp the subtle differences—not until he saw that the girl he was heading towards had bright, fiery fur, rather than the duller shades of his companion.

Though hesitant, his steps did not cease—and, before long, even the hesitance was gone. Alexander closed the distance between them with an air of confidence about him, but still stopped just a short ways off from colliding with her. And whilst his brain said no and turn around, his tail began to wag and he let a low whine slip passed his lips.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Xan - February 07, 2018, 12:30 AM