Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It had been some time since Rannoch had walked the familiar path that lead him to Terance's claimed sleeping quarters. Rannoch had prophesied that something was amiss when Terance did not arrive on time to their established meeting spot; when in the right state of mind, his friend was very punctual. Although Rannoch had given Terance the benefit of the doubt, and he had waited about half an hour, a creeping awareness became obvious within the first ten minutes— Terance wasn't going to come on his own accord.

As he climbed uphill, Rannoch squinted against the snow. It was falling steadier than it had when he had first reached their meeting spot. 

Once Terance's igloo was in view, Rannoch quickened his pace. He could tell that his friend was occupying the temporary residence by how pungent his friend's odor was, and from the dark form that he spotted when he looked toward the entryway. 

Rannoch stopped on Terance's doorstep and lowered his head so that he could peek into the den. "Hey Terance," he greeted kindly, his voice lacking any malice towards the situation. "What's up?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 14, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM