Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Once Terance had confirmed the spaciousness of the igloo, Rannoch shimmied his way down the snow tunnel to join his friend. He was surprised by how spacious Terance's living quarters were; they could have comfortably fit another body. 

Terance was quick to speak, and Rannoch listened to what was said. Although the news wasn't as bad as he had anticipated, he still felt for Terance and the injury that would lessen his livelihood. "Dude, I'm sorry to hear that. Has Lyra offered any herbs that might help the pain?" Rannoch asked, his expression sympathetic as he tilted his head out of curiosity. 

In regards to the appearance of the gnarled area, Rannoch observed it briefly, before offering, "It looks pretty badass." He hoped the compliment would lift Terance's spirits.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM