Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
"It all does suck," Rannoch agreed; he had never experienced a pack with a trend of misfortune like Moonspear endured. "It's odd that all of these situations have happened so close to each another," he added as an afterthought. Rannoch curious to know Terance's attitude on the unfortunate reoccurrences. 

A monologue ensued, and Terance poured out his heart to Rannoch. Before answering, he took a moment to reflect on his perspective on the matter. "I don't understand it, either," replied Rannoch once he had decided his viewpoint. "And I think that's the point. I don't think anybody understands why these things happen." He paused for a second, his brows wrinkling in thought. "Like, I was abducted as a young cub, taken to the ocean, and thrown into it. There's no reason why it happened... it just did." And, to be honest, Rannoch felt ridiculous repeating the story out loud; the tale sounded outlandish, and he wasn't entirely confident that Terance would believe him. "And then I found out a bear mauled my parents, and then I ran away and lived a sad life alone for a while." Although it had once deeply troubled him to repeat the stores, Rannoch had come to accept them; there was no changing what had happened. 

"And I don't mean to say all of this to bum you out but, stuff like this happens all the time. And although it sucks, it kind of makes the good stuff in life even better." He exhaled then, feeling a sudden weight lift off of his chest. "And bad days ... they happen. And its okay to think about it, but you can't let it get you down all the time." Rannoch leaned and nudged Terance's cheek. "But I know that's easier said than done." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 22, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM