Wapun Meadow Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She saw his stance go stiff, and love filled her for her brother. He was already protective. If he only knew. A sad smile came upon her face as she locked her eyes with his. One of these days she would tell him. About her dark past. About him. Yet today was not that day. Because of him, she was cautious and skittish. She had been too careful before meeting the man called Dakarai. Now she wanted to step out. She longed for his company. The risks would be worth it to see him again. But none of this changed her loving look to her brother. 
Stepping forward, she buried her nose in her brother's shoulder and nuzzled him. She breathed in his scent, not knowing when she would see him yet. The ache was ripping her apart, but she knew that she would regret it if she didn't. Voice soft, she pressed against her brother. When I find what I'm looking for, I plan to come back and stay. She made no promises but to herself that day. Even if she crawled back, she would see her sibling again.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside - by Onyx Saefyn - March 08, 2018, 09:45 AM