Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Just as Rannoch felt as though he was about to float away, Liffey's words returned him to reality. Rannoch nodded in agreement, his expression suddenly thoughtful as he silently reflected upon what she offered. There was much to think about, and Rannoch suddenly felt the weight of his decision. 

"I will never resent you, Liffey Frostfur," he decided after a pregnant pause. "I've come to enjoy my life here, but I can't call it home knowing that you do not feel the same way." Rannoch leaned forward and nudged her cheek. "I want to include Terance and Wraen in this. I feel like we've both grown very close to them," in his thinking, he remembered his most-recent run-in with Wraen, and how keen she'd been to see Liffey. "They're like family, and they're the part of Moonspear I can't leave behind. Especially Terance." He wondered what she'd make of this. "If they don't come... we'll still keep in touch— somehow." Rannoch wasn't sure how.

"How do you think Charon will take it?" he asked, feeling suddenly anxious about how their Alpha would react.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 16, 2018, 10:28 PM