Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Although Rannoch was unaware of the circumstances that had lead to Liffey's perception of Hydra, Ayla, and Lyra, he did not question it. In the weeks since his and Lyra's falling out, Rannoch had felt as though he had seen a different side of the trio; they had distanced themselves, and Rannoch had noticed it. "I agree," he concurred. "I want our children to live happy lives, and if they're not able to here, then I do not want to stay here." 

When asked about the timing of their next move, Rannoch turned from his wife to regard the sky overhead. There had been a pause in the snow, and Rannoch wasn't sure how long that was going to hold up. "As soon as possible," he replied as he turned back to his wife. "I want to travel while the weather is good, and this seems like as good as it'll get." He wondered if she had any insight into what the next few hours would bring weather-wise. "And I want to talk to Terance first, and invite him along. Do you want to talk to Wraen?" And, as an afterthought, Rannoch added with a shrug, "I think if we make a place of our own, Terance would make a good leader."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 17, 2018, 10:14 AM