Moonspear when they come for you, i will shield your name
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's words had caused conflict within Terance— that much was apparent by the shift in his friend's facade. When Terance did reveal his thoughts, they came in the more ungraceful manner that Rannoch had encountered from his friend thus far; a part of him felt guilty for bringing this stress upon Terance. 

The mention of Lyra caused Rannoch's ears to fall. He was aware of Terance's infatuation with her, and he could understand him not wanting to be too far from her. If Rannoch had been in Terance's paw steps, he also would have opted to stay closer to the one that he loved. 

Fortunately, the distance from Lyra did not appear to be an ultimatum; it seemed to Rannoch that Terance was still considering the option of leaving. "I know that you've made Moonspear your home, and I know you have many wolves here that you love," Rannoch began and smiled encouragingly at his friend despite his nervousness. "But, I wanted to include you in this adventure of mind because I love you, and I think you'd make a great life for yourself." If Terance left, there was a lot he would give up, and Rannoch understood the heaviness of his friend's decision. 

"There's no pressure," he assured his friend, and he reached froward and nudged Terance's cheek. "And you don't have to decide now, or tomorrow... you can come whenever. I... just don't know where we'll be in a few days," he admitted as his ears splayed upon to top of his head.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: when they come for you, i will shield your name - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 18, 2018, 04:46 PM