Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Private 
With one crucial conversation behind him, Rannoch looked to the next with the most apprehension that he had felt thus far. Despite their recent distance, Rannoch still respected @Hydra even though her perspective on specific aspects of life diversified from his own. She was a force to be reckoned with, and Rannoch was not prepared for the conversation that would soon follow. 

Twilight twinkled calmy overhead; the sky was an ironic contrast how Rannoch felt. He had collected the meatiest boar leg that he could find, and he placed it at his paws as he settled down along the borders. Although Rannoch had only told Terance the news, he suddenly felt unwelcome within with the heartlands of Moonspear. 

Rannoch called to Hydra suddenly; his voice carrying across the packlands as he gazed up the mountainside. Frankly, he couldn't believe that this conversation was happening, and although he knew it was for the better, Rannoch couldn't help the fact that he held his breath as he waited for Hydra's arrival.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM