Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 

Stark heard them before he saw them, some massive thing he'd only spotted once before out in the wilderness. In the Teekon he hadn't anticipated seeing anything similar, and all that he knew was that it was bad when they showed up. Before, he'd watched animals fall just to the mere presence of the beasts and that made him want to find @Valette, @Steph, @Clary, and @Ezra and round them up to hide them somehow. He didn't know if there was a densite big enough for all of them now that the children were as old as they were and as big as they were - and he didn't know the most frustrating part of it all. Why were the things there? Stark let out a loud howl, throwing his head back as if he was the Alpha and trying to form a plan. 

He didn't have one, right then, but, if they all gathered and at least made it to somewhere more safe - maybe the forest? somewhere out of the open at least - then that would be progress and they could figure things out from there. His first and primary goal was protecting the ones he cared about and he would do that on the fly if need be. They just needed away from the metallic monsters and their loud, awful sounds. 

open for anyone, just tags for references!

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Stark - February 20, 2018, 06:18 PM