Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Her attitude was throwing him a bit for a loop.  First she seemed critical, rather like Towhee staring people down at the borders or something, then suddenly she was much more interested.  Who the hell was this chick?!  Either way, she was getting a bit too close for comfort and he backed up a few paces.  And then a couple of more as she made her demands.  His voice was tinged with uncertainty, since he wasn't sure what that did to the script he'd thought up, I'm Quixote.  I'm fro-- His words were cut off by a yip as he backed into a thorny bush and got stabbed in the rear.  He scuttled slightly away from the bush, so that if he had to back up again, he wouldn't hit a demonic spiky plant again. He tried a second time, I'm from one of the nearby packs, Redhawk Caldera.  Was just wandering around to see who was in the area.

One would note that he wasn't trying to recruit her -- he'd pretty much left that out at this point.  He'd had an idea of what meeting people out here for recruiting would be like, but his idea had involved more bad jokes and some lady giggling and him being totally suave.  You know what?  He was supposed to be the cool one here.  Quixote pulled himself together a bit, staying steadfast if she approached further.  You know. Usual stuff.  Maybe if she came closer again he should growl a little to demand his space -- he'd have at least a few seconds to think on it, wouldn't he?  Pushy loners were a super odd concept to him.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM