Stavanger Bay teach our bodies: haunt the cause
i will wait under the tow like lions do
204 Posts
Ooc — lauren
smokestep was right to be protective over his sister -- she had a penchant of running her mouth, and lacked the ability to back it up physically. arrille had bowled through her like soggy tissue paper. she had come to the startling conclusion she was hardly a pugilist -- that much was obvious.

she tested a cut on her lip with her tongue, worrying the split cut with a frown on her gums. "no name, just a lot of attitude." the girl admitted with a huff, somewhat disappointed she hadn't asked for a name first. "he was white with yellowy looking legs. don't worry, i gave him something to remember me by." she winked, trouncing forward with pride to her steps.

pride that stopped as she caught the tail end of her brother's dark tone. a singular ear pulled back and she turned her muzzle slowly, regarding her brother with a troubled expression. before she had much of a chance to press the issue, he mentioned moorhen. abruptly her ears pulled forward and she felt her heart pitter -- only to have it sink as soon as it stirred. "did she hit her head?" sandpiper tried to mask her disappointment - her pain - with a feebly formed joke.
Messages In This Thread
teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 25, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 25, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 25, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 25, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 26, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 26, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 27, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - February 28, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by OG Sandpiper - March 02, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: teach our bodies: haunt the cause - by Smokestep - March 29, 2018, 09:37 PM