Ravensblood Forest i'm quiet like a fire — pack claim howl
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Pack Activity 
Pack claiming howl. Maybe just one response per founding member? @Samothes @Durnehviir @Screech @WhisperDawn Anyone else wishing to partake or join the pack can create a thread on the borders hearing the howl and reference this thread and I'll happily respond to it!

His breath curled in the cold winter air before him – but something was changing in the humidity, and he knew spring would be upon them soon. It had been a long time since he, Durnehviir and Samothes had called the forest their home. Others had come in gone during this time, but the trio had been stubborn in their hold – and he saw no point with waiting further. Screech joined them as well – though the boy remained injured. They held the forest as their own – they had marked it. They had treated one another as pack. If another pack wished to contest that, they would deal with the matter.

Instead, the stocky wolf paused in his traipse through the forest, his ebony pelt gleaming as the sun began to descend toward the ocean beyond them. He felt a surge of pride – this was their home, and it would be known. Tipping his muzzle back, the regal howled his claim – a surge of pride, dominance, and stubbornness lacing his vocals before his call died down, waiting for his comrades to answer him.

But his wait did not mean he remained still. The Mayfair stalked forward once more, seeking the company of Durnehviir, who he would beckon to a romp through the bleeding trees, his eyes regarding more hungrily than even before, now that they had something more to their name and of their own. Ravensblood Forest would thrive – they would see to it.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
i'm quiet like a fire — pack claim howl - by Constantine - February 26, 2018, 03:23 PM