The Sunspire settle down, it'll all be clear
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had been quiet for much of their journey away from Moonspear. Guilt trailed her steps, and she couldn't seem to outrun it. Not guilt for anyone she'd left behind at Moonspear - she had seen and now heard of the way they had reacted and she'd never been more confident in her decision. Her guilt was for Terance and for Rannoch who had lost friends in this venture, friends that they seemed to mourn still. She had not spoken up for herself when she and Rannoch had reunited with Wraen and Terance after leaving the mountain. She'd been in shock still from her altercation with Charon. Or at least, that was the excuse she had clung to for the past few days.

At the sight of Sunspire, Liffey's spirits began to lift. They were almost home, and something very small in her apparently still believed that there might be a happy ending for her and her friends. She stepped forward as they paused, peering with some eagerness at the peak in the near distance, then looking at Rannoch as he began to address the crowd.

Terance was quick to volunteer, and Liffey turned to look at him. She hesitated to volunteer to go with him, knowing he was likely still resentful of her. But if Moonspear had taught her anything, it was to not let tension fester. "I'll come," she said, smiling and then wincing as the expression caused a twinge of pain to shoot across the still healing wound across her muzzle.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
settle down, it'll all be clear - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 28, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Nara - March 02, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arrakis - March 03, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 10:21 PM