Sunspire Mountains you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she worries now about all of the things she has confided to terance and rannoch about her ex-husband; she does not want to ruin things for delight no matter how bitter she is about it all.  she'd have to be careful.

oh no, delight!  i'm so sorry to hear about... all of that.  she wants to commiserate with him, to tell him about zada and her disappearance and how it hurt but she was determined to remain stoic in front of delight.

i'm happy to hear that you're close, though.  i was going to miss you all the way out here.  i'm with rannoch, our old alpha at northstar vale, the territory you guys have claimed.  she does think it's a little tasteless and cruel for her ex-husband to come marching in and take the territory of a man who had given him shelter but she bites her tongue.  delight is leading now; this was likely not mato's idea.

we live over there, we're called, well, sunspire.  because we're on the sunspire.  she perks herself back up again (the hormones whirling inside of her help more than a bit), wagging her tail.  so, if you want, i can arrange something.  let him know you're here.  maybe we could have a meeting together as a pack.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly - by Seabreeze - March 04, 2018, 10:05 PM