Bearclaw Valley heavy on your heart
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander was just returning from a short trip along the exterior walls when he saw a hare shoot out in front of him. Seeing no reason to turn down a snack, he took off after it, and the rabbit was eventually hanging limply between his jaws. He decided against eating it right there and instead proceeded deeper into the valley, leading him to stumble across Laurel. He hadn’t seen her slip up nor heard her curse, but the sight of the snow scattered and her standing there left little up to imagination; she’d had a run in with something, he was sure, though the scent was distinctly not wolf and she didn’t appear to be hurt, so he didn’t look much further into it.

Dropping the hare down in front of him, he looked her over before asking, “Are you okay?” Although she didn’t seem hurt—her pride aside, perhaps—he still felt inclined to ask, just in case. He was driven, too, by the memory of their last encounter. He had not seen her since then, though the avoidance wasn’t the least bit intentional. He’d been caught up in other matters, time taken by wolves and event in need of being sorted out—but now that he’d come across her, he didn’t intend to just leave.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 04, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 05, 2018, 06:20 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 06, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 14, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 15, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 20, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 21, 2018, 02:13 AM