Bearclaw Valley heavy on your heart
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The moment she snapped his posture straightened out, eyes narrowing into a glare. Having been under the impression that they were on good terms, he didn’t see the reason for her lashing out, nor was it appreciated. But before he could press the matter further, Alexander forced his expression back into neutrality, body relaxing; the tension in his muscles remained, but it was less apparent. He wanted to snap back, and the little voice in his head that nagged him so often insisted that he do exactly that, yet he stayed silent. With a clenched jaw, the male watched her collect and settle herself—given everything, wouldn’t it have been worse had he not asked if she was okay? Females had always been confusing but, for some reason, it seemed like it’d gotten a lot worse as of late.

As she spoke again, his brows pinched together and he glanced at the rabbit, oblivious to the hurt in her voice. “It’s for me,” he stated, looking back at her. The way she stared at it did not go unnoticed so, despite its original purpose being to fill his own stomach, he leaned down and used his nose to shove it closer to her. “You can have it,” he offered, lifting his head back up and away from the carcass. He’d just catch something else later.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 04, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 05, 2018, 06:20 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 06, 2018, 07:32 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 14, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 15, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Xan - March 20, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: heavy on your heart - by Laurel - March 21, 2018, 02:13 AM