Greatwater Lake And I risk it all for this life we choose
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian thought about her words and slowly nodded. Perhaps she was right. If Burke managed to make a friend in life means that he did better his life. Though he just couldn't see his father having friends. Maybe because it was so unlikely it was true. He just dipped his head to let her know that he agreed.

"I see. Well, it is interesting to hear that my father was a character in your mother's stories," he then spoke. "That sounds like him," Sebastian then smiled lightly. Always the grump. "Was my son there too? Mato?," he asked with a hopeful tone. He wondered how his son was doing more so than Burke.

"Oh this?,' he spoke with a sigh while glancing down at his shoulder. "I was in the war against Blackfeather. I fought for my pack while I didn't want to fight nor am a fighter. So I got injured badly," he muttered. "I also lost my tail which made me look even more like my father unfortunately," he groaned.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I risk it all for this life we choose - by Sebastian - March 17, 2018, 04:14 AM