Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away
Private 
For @Eske <3

Nara had descended from the great mountain that was the Sunspire once again to hunt in the area. Spring was here and she wasn't the only one who had noticed. Recently, small creatures had left their burrows to soak up the sun and more newborn plants had sprouted through the warming soil. With a gingerly step, Nara made sure she didn't accidentally crush them and end their life so soon. There were more birds around too and every day they became noisier. Nara was not a fan of birds. They were obnoxious and not at all easy to eat with all the feathers and whatnot. She preferred small rodents and leporidae, so those were what she was on the lookout for. 

Nara had started her travel early in the morning and by the time she had reached the grand lake at the foot of the mountain, the sun was already high in the sky. The weather was actually very pleasant that day, and she decided to lay herself down on a rock at the side of the lake. It had been heated in the sun and the warmth felt like a cozy den, it made her drowzy. She closed her eyes and let the peace and quiet lull her to sleep. She wasn't that hungry anyway.

Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM