Sun Mote Copse The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
A sort of gathering post to get everyone at the right place! Exploring the territory and recruiting is highly encouraged! Put whatever update on The Velingar thread so I can add it all to the info :) @Arrille @Kyera@Pippin ) @Koji - putting your character as pledged is also a fun idea :)

Their small band had arrived in a forest of sunshine and magic, or so it seemed. The particles floating through the early spring sun were like twinkling fairies, the beds of flowers their homes and the forest they stood in their land. Well, it wouldn't be the fairies' for much longer. Chusi stared at the trees, the clearings and decided somewhat selfishly that this is the place she wanted them to settle. But she wasn't one to force her will onto anyone. She wanted their comments too - especially Arrille had to like it here, for he was perhaps the closest friend she had right now.

Ey, ya guys - whatcha think 'bout this place? Any good? She asked, wonder filling her tone, clearly admiring the place they had stumbled upon.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
The heavens are sparkling with starlight tonight - by Chusi - March 17, 2018, 04:35 PM