Barrow Fields lift me up, you take me higher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
if ingram had been aware she had used the word handsome mentally to describe him -- well, he probably would have dropped his drawers in absolute glee. instead he remained oblivious, which was probably for the better -- he was much less obnoxious and cocksure if he wasn't completely confident in a lady's presence.

her smile practically warmed him to the bones, and he sat upright, alert and feeling a familiar sensation grip him: anxiousness. nervousness that he would say something stupid, or offend her, or otherwise bungle what promised to be a cheery interaction -- he swallowed, his tail sweeping from side to side in a friendly gesture.

she asked after his favorite thing about his lifestyle and he considered it only a moment -- beach-bods -- nope, definitely the babes -- nope, actually there weren't any babes in grimnismal besides nyx and she was taken (not that ingram knew). "oh, definitely the food." ingram smiled in return, liking how hydra's grin seemed to drastically warm the coldness of her lapis lazuli gaze. "what's your favorite thing about the mountains?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:13 AM