Barrow Fields lift me up, you take me higher
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ooooh -- ingram could feel the flush of her smile irradiate him, and his tail beat at a faster pace than before as she first answered with a quip and then stepped closer. he didn't mind the proximity (and maybe he should have, for he knew there was a lethality about her) -- he was practically starved for female attention -- all the women in his life were either relatives, or gay.. not that he had a problem with two women loving each other -- he thought, if anything, that was quite sensual.

hydra's question caused the churn of his tail to falter for a moment, and he squinted, trying to calibrate "massive slug" with "food" and "bark". finally, it clicked into place and he looked at her, grinning. "you mean seals? are they kinda wolf-like? like if i gained a lot of weight and went bald?" he was certain he had figured out what she meant, but to be sure he continued: "they're like... super fat? and sunning on the beach? yeah, those are seals. totally edible. totally bitey, too. and they'll kill you if you're in the water." ingram had his own suspicions on the intelligence of seals -- after many interactions, he thought they weren't so different from wolves -- only, fatter and greasier. he wasn't about to air his observations however, considering he might be met with ridicule and that, coming from a woman as commandingly pretty as hydra, would positively crush him like a seal sitting on a bug.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:57 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 12, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - April 21, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - May 13, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: lift me up, you take me higher - by Ingram Sr - September 09, 2018, 11:13 AM