The Sunspire promise to never stop dancing, once we start
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
he made an overly exaggerated thinking face. "mmm no ma'am, i don't remember agreeing to that at all," he said sweetly, turning his muzzle up gently and closing his eyes. his nose twitched, and then he slowly opened his green gaze to give her a side-eye, mouth curving into a smile. she ran her nose along the scar on his cheek, and he slowly turned back to look at her. "i don't ask for these," he added plainly, though not unhappily. terance hated his scars-- though he'd heard plenty of times that the ladies loved them. but what did that even mean? lyra had never liked them. oof-- he felt guilty for even thinking about that, especially sitting here in front of seabreeze... but for good measures, so she didn't worry, he added, "it's not like i need any help with the ladies." if he had thumbs, terance might've shot her some finger guns.

"we're a fantastic crew... and yet you still stick yourself in the middle of it!" he teased her, leaning forward to nip at the base of her ear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: promise to never stop dancing, once we start - by Terance - April 01, 2018, 12:04 AM