Barrow Fields give me the bed of bloody arrows
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Nyx’s attacks are overshadowed by the success, latching on to where her neck and shoulder come together. She maintains her holds through the sting against her cheek, which only fuels the fire and propels her forward, aiming to knock the woman’s legs from beneath her and into the ground. Guttural sounds rip through and transplant into the sound wolf as her limbs crumble beneath her and hit the ground.

Her dark eyes close for only a second, tasting blood pool in her mouth but it is not at the speed which she desires. The enemy still breathes, her heart still beats. Thuringwethil doesn’t readjust except for the tension of her shoulders, angling in for protection and using the other wolf’s body to her advantage and angling in a way anything vital is just out of reach.

The hold remains a while longer and Thuringwethil keeps her advantage. Whatever marks she left behind in the process isn't paid much attention beyond the fill of blood in her mouth and the satisfaction to throw the woman down. Leaving her on the ground floor, she steps off and begins her trek back to Drageda.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 04, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - April 14, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Antumbra - April 19, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: give me the bed of bloody arrows - by Nyx - May 16, 2018, 06:09 AM