Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
Forward dated a few days. Will possibly open up to all welcome later.

Thuringwethil does not return home that night and without telling anyone she was leaving at all, it doesn’t even cross her mind whether or not someone has noticed she’s missing. It isn’t uncharacteristic for her to sleep somewhere else other than with Wildfire, for she needs to give Hougeda the proper attention since her mate won’t return to the heart of the pack like some outsider. The thought burns through her mind briefly before she quickly rids it, making her way through the thick brush of the tangle. She wandered back north with the intention of returning home but ends up veering east, making her way through the thick foliage of the forest until she finds herself on a ridge.

At first, she does not recognize it as the one she’d met her mate on and it isn’t until she finds the charred remains of what once was where snow has been shuffled around. What isn’t blanketed, or tall enough, pokes through with new life as the regeneration of the ridge returns. Something knocks around inside her, tugging at her mind that something is wrong and she should avoid this direction and to turn back but it is slow to come to and she continues on anyway.

Where the sun should peak for the day, clouds have blocked the sky from view, and she looks up—squinting at the bright clouds—for a moment before the wind blows. Her nose twitches as anxiety tightens in her chest, growling as the realization settles over her. She licks her chops, pointing each movement with irritability and a heavy sigh as she scents the air, a thick sweetness overcome her nearby that doesn’t leave a good feeling in the pit of her stomach. Still, she does not turn back despite the protest and continues until she is on the other side.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Antumbra - April 04, 2018, 12:16 PM