Firefly Ravine i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Catori's time was drawing near, but Grayday thought he still had a few days before she settled in to whelp. And it was with the @Spiritwalker's blessing that he took @Lavender and Easy to the river that day, wanting to get them out of the territory for a little bit in order to give Cat the space to do what she needed.

While the girls travelled further down the river, Grayday wandered until he found a relatively dry patch of dirt and laid down for a nap. The weather was not quite clear enough for his nap to be called sunbathing, but he enjoyed it all the same. And while he napped, he dreamed of Catori and the night of the Hunter's Moon, and when he woke, it was with a tiny smile on his face.

The male rose to look around for his girls, and soon caught sight of Easy's tall, dark form a ways in the distance. "What'd you do with your sister?" he called out to her in jest, tail wagging idly behind him. What he did not know - what the wind and his failing eye hid from him - was that this was not his daughter at all.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to be fed every night the breath of extinct creatures - by Grayday Sr. - April 04, 2018, 12:29 PM