Northstar Vale Excuse me, while I collapse on your border.
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

well, this is a shitshow, delight thinks, but he's keeping it together the best he can. maybe ever decision he's ever made is wrong -- ha! -- it wouldn't be a surprise. 

his ruminations on his own inadequecies in the light of certain unnamed events is cut short by a strained sounding howl. the call isn't for him -- it doesn't seem to be, anyway, it's hard to tell -- and insecurity pricks at him before he can connect the pieces: rochester. a rochester, maybe, or someone who knows them, at least. 

curiosity takes hold of him, overriding his usual negative thought patterns as he makes his way to the borders. it's not nat, and it definitely sounded too masculine to be ivy... another uncle, maybe, he thinks, or something, before he comes upon the injured form on the ground.

oh god he cannot have another death right on his borders what is this hell curse

"hey!" delight half-shouts, moving quickly towards him now. "are you -- oh, jeez," he says, noticing finally the wounds on his body. not quite as bad as cicero's, but... but. "please don't die," mutters delight, largely to himself, before addressing the prone form, "what happened to you? who are you?" hoping he won't give into unconsciousness yet.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me, while I collapse on your border. - by Ariel - April 23, 2018, 11:48 AM