Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Private 
Set pretty much directly after the Towhee thread!  Assuming there's no crazy unexpected stuff to end that one. >_>  No huge rush!

Running into Towhee had been a confusing dose of reality.  Colt was gone, Quixote had probably put himself on a wild road that could also end badly, and to ominously top it off, Towhee wanted him to think about leadership.  The walk back to where he'd last seen @Raven gave him plenty of time to think about it, leaving him anxious and wondering how he'd keep things from spiraling further out of control.  The only thing that was certain was that he might not be the best one to broach certain subjects with the alpha, as he had Opinions and would stick by his guns come hell or high water.  He didn't want to risk getting angry about it again.

And though he'd been eager to give Towhee a figurative giant middle finger sometime about how her isolationist orders were previously messing with his attempt to find a girlfriend, maybe this had turned out to be a little bit too far?  Not that he had too much in the way of regrets about what happened if everything ended up ok in the end, he was more worried about what it meant for Raven than himself.  After all, Quixote was confident that he'd be able to take whatever punches Towhee could throw, but it should only be at him and him alone.  Aw, hell, why was he bothering to think about that right now?  Hadn't come to that yet.

Quixote's pace was hurried as he crossed along the lake's edge, following his own scent trail back to where he'd started the day.  Eventually he spotted what was almost certainly Raven's dark silhouette on the other side of some scraggly, still-hibernating bushes roughly where he last saw her.  Quixote called out before he even rounded the last corner,  That didn't go as planned -- ran into Towhee.  He was definitely not as calm and collected as he been with her previously, the old stressed out about all kinds of things Quixote was back -- what a mood killer. The world wasn't quite on fire yet, but somewhere that pyro kid was playing with matches.
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM