Heron Lake Plateau Road Regrets
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The fact that she rambled on as she did piqued his interest.  He wouldn't mind someone to mutually complain with, but despite not caring too much about others' history in general, he at the same time didn't want to get burned again by finding a new friend that would either bail or just not fit right to start with.  Quixote had only kinda jumped the gun with Raven, he'd be a bit more careful for a bit, thanks.  For now, though, he was going to respond in kind.

Yeah I think the kids were salty because they didn't get to go play in the actual war.  They seemed pretty disappointed when they were told they had to go somewhere safe, from what I recall.  And yeah, that was pretty much my point -- not the first time Towhee's done something kind of nuts like that, too.  Same war, actual fight -- we were all being kinda sneaky, stop for a moment, and Towhee yells for the Blackfeather wolves to show up to fight us.  Finley was even there, and she was still alpha at the time -- so I'm not quite sure how that whole speaking-before-thinking thing hasn't been fixed yet.  Truly birds of a feather, I guess?  He shook his head.  He hadn't thought about the parallel until recently -- Quixote wished he'd thought of it sooner, it would have been a good point to bring up to Elwood.  And it had made him consider the leader thing all the more.

I mean, adult rank or not, I assume the kids are still under their parents' wing, so they have to deal with them...  Dear lord what was happening with the subconsciously appearing bird puns?  But I think Towhee probably does need more help -- I want to help with diplomatic stuff if she'd let me, assuming nobody's better at it, but.. Well.  Shrug.  He paused a moment to veer to one side and pee on a scrubby bush that had caught his attention.  Then he adjusted his path to be back alongside Niamh, wondering where he'd been going with his rambling, Hell if I know.  It was kind of frustrating knowing stuff should be done, but having no idea how or well, anything.  Grasping at straws, here, but it was a problem he just didn't seem to be willing to let go of.
Messages In This Thread
Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - April 28, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 02, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 03, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 04, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 06, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 07, 2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 08, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 12, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by Quixote - May 14, 2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Road Regrets - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:32 PM