Bearclaw Valley Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy
200 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The same day that Lucas awoke to the sound—finally, he could hear things—of someone snoring, he popped his head out of the den for the first time. There was a little apprehension in the beginning as he worked up the nerve to approach the dazzling light that shimmered and shook in the doorway, but at last the little dancer gathered up all his courage and his rolls and waddled out into the sun.

He remained within the den's mouth, just barely beyond its opening, and squinted and whined as sunlight lanced into his vision and seared into the back of his head. It hurt the little boy who had never experienced it before, but at the same time, its warmth on his darkening back set his tail a-wagging and his little paws a-prancing, and soon he was doing a fidgety little dance in the entry with his eyes nearly closed against the offending rays.

"By two weeks of age, the pups can waddle, and about a week after that, they may come out of the den for the first time." All welcome for any who would be tolerated near the den. Tagging @Laurel and @Indra for reference in case they disapprove of whomever joins.
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy - by Lucas - May 01, 2018, 11:31 AM