Dawnlark Plains i wanna be where the people are!
61 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Life inside of the den could be summed up with an array of adjectives: monotonous, boring, uneventful, boring, unrelieved, and boring, just to name a few. See, there was little for one to be entertained by, aside from the occasional visits, but even they were getting to be repetitive. Bigger wolves would come and look at the pups, and they would coo (Eventide could actually hear them now!), but they all left eventually. 

But where did they go? It was clear that they went somewhere! Object permanence was something that Ty's brain was working on; he'd decided that when you couldn't see something, it did not, in fact, disappear. This realization might have seemed small, but really, it was a sophisticated development in the little mad scientist's brain. 

Nonetheless, this is all to say that Eventide wanted to see where these wolves kept going. Something outside called to him with a roar so loud that it simply could not be ignored! It took some psyching up, but the determined toddler made the move for the outside world, head high and legs shaking.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be where the people are! - by Eventide Sr. - May 01, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 05, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 05, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 09, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Kasatka - May 14, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: i wanna be where the people are! - by Pema - May 15, 2018, 12:42 PM