The Sunspire my pride gets in the way but what can i say
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
For @Seabreeze of (ofc) AW!

Soon, everyone would know. Those who were close had already been informed, but the rest of the pack was still oblivious. Aside from the mood swings and the even shorter temper, Queenie's first trimester had been moving just as smoothly as expected. This was the comfortable part of pregnancy, before her abdomen hung so low that she couldn't walk; this was the part where she could still act like the big dog without worrying about being coddled and pitied for her condition.

This was a temporary condition, after all. Once the children were born, Queenie would be forced to make the transition from mercenary and scout to mercenary, scout, and mother. Of all the things she'd experienced in her life, nothing was quite as scary as that. It wasn't like she would be doing it alone, though; Delight was a good guy (a little strange, a little irritating, but good) and she was sure that he would make a good father.

Family business was the last thing on Queenie's mind, though. Today, she'd set out for Sunspire, intent on keeping the alliance between the two packs intact. It had been a while since they'd had a proper meeting, and she sought to change that; a pack as small as Tindómë could use every friend they could get.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
my pride gets in the way but what can i say - by RIP Stephanie - May 09, 2018, 06:29 PM