Heron Lake Plateau Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
It was true - he wasn't usually the one to 'command'. But he had been caught very much off guard, and it had been more a command out of woah what the hell rather than i'm the boss and i'm gonna tell you what to do. His sibling squinted before yelling in protest and attacking the ashen boy again.

But after a few moments of wriggling and nipping, Tywyll stepped back. Cin hopped up to his feet and perked his ears forward in curiousity, eyes widening a touch at the suggestion. 'Splore? Wasn't that dangerous? The Blackthorn wasn't quite certain that he wanted to get into trouble. But... Ty did offer protection. If the larger boy was going to protect him then surely... surely it would be okay? Plus, he didn't want to say no and then seem like a coward. He was brave! Very brave! The bravest! Well, maybe that was a stretch, but... "Okay." He agreed at last, casting a glance back to the safety of the den. "But! Not too far. Mkay? My uh... legs will get tired..."
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas - by Cinder - May 17, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas - by Cinder - June 06, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas - by Tye - June 08, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas - by Tye - June 16, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Keep watch, with eyes that skim the seas - by Tye - June 22, 2018, 12:38 PM