Dragoncrest Cliffs I don't wanna be the right way round
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The shared familiarity is only because of their origin, unable to recall knowing him prior to her life in Drageda. He seems close in age to himself but beyond that, she can’t place his appearance in any memory. The longer she spends away from Trigeda and the others, the more disconnected she feels from them. She does not have reign on them because of their distance, but they get along just fine without her. Any that wish to come out this far are often welcomed and, one day, she’d like to expand. With a second generation of Drageda at their fingertips, perhaps that dream is not too far off. More wolves coming from the north only help with that.

Blixen and Rose exchange a little but in the meantime, Heda steps up and sizes up the brute. His back leg is weakened and atrophied but the rest of him seems sturdy enough. He’s put his time into the other branches that there’s no reason he still can’t be part of them; they take care of their own, after all.

“What is your name?” she calls out over her daughter’s questioning with Rose, directed toward the brute in their shared tongue.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 22, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 22, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 28, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 30, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 31, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - June 02, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - June 30, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - June 30, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - July 01, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - July 04, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - July 08, 2018, 05:36 PM